Our client, a volume dealer group requires an industry experienced Automotive Sales Manager to join and lead their successful and growing dealership sales team in the CB postcode of Cambridgeshire.
• Are you an experienced Motor Trade Sales Manager looking for a new challenge or a Sales Controller/Business Manager etc. looking for a step up?
• Do you have at least 2 years' main dealer experience?
• Do you have a great attitude?
• Have you been unappreciated in your current role?
If the answer is YES then apply now...
The successful candidate will ideally be an experienced Sales Manager within a Main Dealership, although you could be someone looking for a step up in to management. You will need to have industry experience to apply for this role, and a wealth of knowledge on how a main dealer works.
Our client is looking for an energetic and staff motivating Sales Manager who can hit the ground running and can increase their sales volume.
Your duties will include:
* Demonstrating strong control with the sales process and stock.
* Recognising the need to deliver highest standards of CSI / NPS.
* Being responsible for training and motivating a team of experienced Sales Executives
* Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets
* Driving the business forward and maximising customer satisfaction
* Monitoring and encouraging the team
* Compiling and analysing sales figures
* Working in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
* Being able to motivate, having an outstanding sales record and being highly organised.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, as this position offers an excellent financial package and benefits.
Working hours include every other Sunday.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Cambridgeshire area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.