Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Parts Supervisor Required in Farnborough.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Parts Supervisor Required for Main Dealer Car Parts Department - Guildford
Vehicle Parts Supervisor / Manager required for Volume Main Dealer in Farnborough.
We are looking to recruit an experienced parts supervisor. Our client is a Main Dealer based in the Farnborough area.
Previous experience from within a parts advisory role is essential. Experience of Kerridge or a similar DMS would be beneficial.
Duties will typically include:
* You will be primarily responsible for supervising a team of Parts Advisors
* You also be responsible for accurately receiving, sorting and storing parts to ensure our client has the correct stock
* Controlling the parts budget
* Adhering to health and safety standards.
As a parts supervisor you will need to demonstrate:
* Recent strong and stable track record working in automotive parts as a Parts Advisor, Supervisor or Manager.
* A UK driving license with minimal points and access to a vehicle is essential.
* You will need to be computer literate with experience of dealer management systems and/or parts catalogue systems (any Pinewood Pinnacle experience would be of benefit).
* Hold strong numeracy and analytical skills, be KPI focussed, capable of managing a team, and be comfortable working to the business standards.
The hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm, and 1 in 2 Saturday's, 8:30am - 12:30pm.
This role is one of many automotive parts jobs in this South West London & Surrey, please contact Georgia at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J72478, Parts Supervisor, Farnborough.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.