Automotive Parts Advisor – Late Shift
Salary dependent on experience, up to £22,000 + Bonus
Monday – Friday 2:00pm – 10:30pm
I am looking for a pro-active and customer driven Parts Advisor to join a fantastic Commercial Dealership in the Milton Keynes area.
You will be working alongside experienced, efficient and hard-working colleagues who will genuinely make you feel like part of the family, creating that team vibe that will leave you going home every day with great job satisfaction! Full support and training will be provided.
This is a varied role,
During the afternoon
- Delivering Parts (Company van provided)
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
- Proving quotations
- Promoting additional products and accessories.
During the evening you will be working on your own and fully responsible for the parts department.
- Supply parts to workshop.
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Organising warranty and surcharge returns to manufacturer.
- Completing stock checks.
- Reviewing parts for forward planned work.
My client is looking for a trustworthy candidate, who has an attention to detail, can work on their own, excellent time keeping and clean driving licence.
Whether you already have background experience working for a Commercial business, Main Dealer, Motor Factor or any other area’s in the motor industry, as long as you have a continuous working history and plenty of experience in Parts then I want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV to Progress Recruitment quoting reference number PRS15088 ASAP
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
Parts Advisor | Parts Sales |Parts Delivery Driver | Car Parts | Workshop| Main Dealer | Commercial | Milton Keynes | Buckinghamshire | Jobs | Careers | Motor Trade | Automotive |