Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive New Car Sales Manager required in Stoke.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New Car Sales Manager Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Stoke
Our Automotive Main Dealer client requires a New Car Sales Manager to lead a team of eight staff at its busy and successful Motor Trade facility.
The successful candidate should have previous experience in a sales management role within a Main Dealership within the automotive industry.
Your duties will include:
* Demonstrate strong control with the sales process and stock.
* Recognition of need deliver highest standards of CSI / NPS.
* Being responsible for training and motivating a team of experienced Sales Executives in a hands on style
* Devising a marketing plan and setting sales targets
* Drive the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction
* Monitoring and encouraging the team
* Compiling and analysing sales figures
* Work in an environment that demonstrates profit orientation and commercial awareness
* Able to motivate, have an outstanding sales record and be highly organised.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate, as this position offers excellent package and benefits.
So if you fit the bill and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity, then send us your CV today and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Butcher quoting J65556, Automotive New Car Sales Manager, Stoke.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.