HGV Workshop Controller
Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings from 7am – 12pm.
Salary is £30,000 per annum + bonus based on Hours Sold & Manufacturer KPI’s.
The workshop controller role requires you:
* To manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures & workshop targets are met.
* To supervise and motivate our team of Service Technicians and pro-actively review daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance.
* To maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice.
* To supervise the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
* To maintain relationships with vehicle manufacturers and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
* To comply with Health & Safety regulations and whilst ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas
* At least five years as a fully trained and qualified main dealer technician
* Ability to work calmly under pressure and manage a large workshop
* Well-developed management and leadership skills
* A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the brand would be beneficial
* The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must. Ability to understand and work within Budget is essential.
Apply with your full CV to Rhiannon Stones at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS10335
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have experience within the automotive or logistics industry we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Service & Aftersales | Main Dealer | Heavy Commercial Vehicles | Light Commercial Vehicles | Truck & Van | Commercial Vehicles | Technician | Mechanic | Shift Technician | Maintenance Technician | Jobs |Greater London | Middlesex | South West London | LGV | HGV