Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive HGV Technician Required in Grimsby.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Experienced HGV Technician Required for Commercial Dealership - HGV Tech Jobs Grimsby
Our Client is seeking an experienced HGV Mechanic/Technician to join their already successful team of automotive vehicle technicians.
You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
* Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/Service processor
* All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings)
* Resetting of the maintenance system
* Cleaning and care of the customer vehicle
* Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
* Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
* Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines
* Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
* Dealing with customer queries
* Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
The client will consider candidates from an independent or Main Dealer background and will look at those who are either fully qualified or time-served, so this is a great opportunity for HGV Techs of all backgrounds.
So if you fit the bill and want to begin the next stage of your career with this fantastic opportunity, then send us your CV today and we will set the wheels in motion for you.
To apply please send your CV to Sam Butcher quoting J71759, HGV Technician, Grimsby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.