Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced HGV Driver Required in Slough.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £32,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Automotive Vacancies/Motor Trade Jobs: Automotive Heavy Goods Vehicle Driver Required For Prestige Bodyshop - Slough
HGV Driver Required!!
Our Client, a Prestige Bodyshop belonging to a large Automotive Group in the U.K, are in need of an experienced HGV Driver to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
You will be responsible for attending to customers' needs regarding collection and delivery of heavy goods vehicles to their Company's own high standards.
* Responsible for collecting and delivering cars within agreed timescales, ensuring the customer receives the best possible service on collection and delivery of their vehicle.
* Complete forms to indicate damage on the vehicle, specify accident related damage, highlight old damage and take digital photographs as well as gaining a signature from the customer.
* Highlight any defects identified during loading/unloading of vehicles or as identified at the handover of the vehicle to the customer and bring to the attention of the Manager.
* Ensures all jobs are referenced and filed on completion of job.
* Supports team members in the allocation of work and in meeting targets.
* Holds a HGV Class 2 Licence.
* Experience in HGV driving / recovery.
* Customer focused/Customer handling skills.
* Good knowledge of area local to centre.
You will be delivering high-end luxury prestige vehicles. Therefore, our Client is looking for someone presentable and personable.
Our Client is offering a competitive basic salary depending on experience (£28k+), with an additional £2-4k on top of for bonus. Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30.
If you have a HGV Class 2 License and are interested in the above, please get in contact ASAP.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Ben Loft quoting J65440, HGV Driver, Slough.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and Amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.