Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Handover Manager required in Tredegar.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Handover Manager for Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Tredegar
Our client a large commercial vehicle dealership in the Tredegar region are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Handover Manager to join their busy and growing team.
Our client's customers are extremely important to them and as they've mentioned they have an enviable reputation for delivering a truly personalised service. Therefore the Vehicle Handover Manager is a vital part of our client's customer journey, and whilst this role is challenging it is always a case of 'customer care comes first'.
As part of your role you will co-ordinate the handover process for our client's entire range of new, nearly new and used commercial vehicles, taking the customers from enquiry to completion. All paperwork associated with the process and final transaction must be completed accurately and on time, whilst you will also work closely with the valeting and workshop teams to ensure all vehicles are ready for handover.
The ideal candidate for this role must:
* Understand targets and be able to manage performance against set targets
* Be an experienced sales & customer service professional with a minimum 5 years' experience
* Have an excellent understanding of customer service environments
* Hold great analytical skills and able to manage numbers with ease
* Be able to work well alone or as part of a team
* Exercise excellent customer service and communication skills when working with clients and colleagues
* Communicate confidently over the phone or in written correspondence
* Work well under pressure whilst remaining enthusiastic and friendly at all times
* Have the practical and technical skills to fulfil the tasks detailed
* Manage time and prioritise tasks accordingly - excellent organisation skills are a must
* Have knowledge or experience of customer handling techniques, telephone etiquette and IT systems, ideally within the commercial vehicle industry.
For your hard work our client is offering a basic starting salary of up to £25,000 per annum (pending experience). Our client also offers a company vehicle, 28 days annual holiday allowance, a company pension scheme, full in-house training, and fantastic long-term career development prospects with a growing company. The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays required from 9:00am-5:00pm.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J65219 - Handover Manager, Tredegar.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.