Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Habitation Technician Required in Ipswich.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Habitation Technician Required For Motorhome Dealership - Ipswich
Our Client, a Motorhome Dealership in the Dorset area are currently looking for a Motorhome Technician to join their successful team.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Habitation inspection.
* Woodwork and internal repairs.
* Gas repairs and instillation.
* 12v and 240 volt repairs and instillation.
* Heating system diagnosis and repairs.
* Fitting of accessories such as bike racks, awnings, TV aerials and solar panels.
* Electrical diagnosis and repairs.
* Warranty diagnosis and repairs.
* Creating a happy pleasant and safe working environment.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:-
- Previous Motorhome habitation service experience is an advantage however applications are invited if you have the ability to prove a good hands on skill base.
- The role would suit someone who has experience of property maintenance, plumbing and or electrical duties.
- A full UK driving license
- The ability to work to strict time deadlines
- Be a good time keeper
Working hours are based on a 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you or you would like to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Ipswich, please get in touch with James today!
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
To qualify for the higher salary levels you will need some form of qualifications & experience relating to:
Motorhome Technician, Caravan Technician, Habitation Technician
To apply please send your CV to James Trudgill quoting J78839, Technician, Ipswich.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.