Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive General Aftersales Manager required in Oxford.
Salary: Up to £50,000 Basic, OTE £80,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies : Automotive General Aftersales Manager Required for Large Dealership - Oxford
Our client based in Oxford is actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager from a franchised background.
Purpose of the Job is to lead, manage and develop the performance of the aftersales operations. Set and implement the sales and marketing strategy required to maximise the potential of the brand performance and delighting our client's customers!
Main Responsibilities (but not limited to):
* To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
* To translate business strategy in to effective operational plans for the all operations.
* To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
* To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
* To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
* To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
* To maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the Manufacturer Retail Standards.
* To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
* To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
* To oversee the resolution of all complaints in the best interest of Customer and Company.
* To oversee effective communication links with all other departments within the Company.
* To provide all internal and Manufacturer reports & forecasts.
* To recruit, induct, train and develop an effective team of managers and aftersales advisors.
Our client is actively looking for a Franchise experienced Aftersales Manager or Service Manager whom is familiar with running large departments and teams.
If you are currently an Aftersales Manager, with current control of both Service and Parts, have a strong grasp of CSI management and development and are looking for a new challenge, then please contact me today!
For you hard work you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits such as company car, fuel and health care.
This vacancy is based in Oxford and Main Dealer motor trade experience as stated is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J68457, Aftersales Manager, Oxford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.