Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Garage Manager required in Surrey.
Salary: Up to £35,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Garage Manager Required For National Fleet Company - Surrey
Our client, a National Fleet Company, with an excellent reputation is looking to hire a Vehicle Garage Manager / Workshop Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company that has an excellent benefit scheme, salary, and working hours.
* To lead and be responsible for the success and compliance of the company. Ensure there is a balance where there is a larger workforce population.
* To lead, inspire, motivate and coach a team of employees, to ensure maximum performance is delivered to meet both internal and external customer expectations.
* To identify, win, retain and where possible grow local retail business opportunities for their garage.
* To take ownership of the customer relationship to ensure that their garage meets or exceeds customer expectations.
* To deliver and maintain Right First Time performance in their garage.
* To take responsibilities for the delivery of the Profit & Loss account for the workshops under their control, taking necessary corrective action
* Exists in order to deliver an exemplary customer experience and legal compliance workshop through a high performing, customer centric and continually improving workforce. Working in harmony with Garage Manager to ensure their garage operates continually in the best position to operate.
* Safety of customer's vehicles and employees are of paramount importance. Ensure compliance with Workshop Safety System as well as the company's own Health and Safety Handbook and Action Plan.
* Achieving the monthly productivity targets that are set (by finance) and reviewed from time to time.
* Setting the standards of compliance, behaviours and work ethics that place the customer at the heart of everything we do. Garage managers should focus on keeping the customer informed.
* Responsible for the service delivered in the network.
* Ensure that customers' vehicles are serviced, maintained and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules.
* Deliver an overall service that meets the existing and rising standards expected from the company's customers
* Build and maintain strong local customer relationships and take the network services lead for national account customers
* Grow local SMR business by attracting and retaining profitable retail and SME customers
* Responsible for all stock control and maintenance within their garage
* Management of (potentially) larger amount of employees / larger work areas (i.e. 24/5 workshops, satellite inclusion, etc.)
This role is based in Surrey, our client are looking for an experienced candidate who is able to travel to the Surrey area.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this vacancy has interested you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Surrey or South West London please contact Georgia Trew today!!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Georgia Trew, quoting J78851, Garage Manager, Surrey.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.