Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Fast Fit Branch Manager Required in Leatherhead.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £32,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Fast Fit Branch Manager Required for busy Service Centre, Motor Trade Jobs - Leatherhead
Our Client, a Fast Fit centre in the Leatherhead area are looking to hire a centre manager to run their busy workshop.
As a Fast Fit manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the entire site with your responsibilities being:
- To adhere to the Company's Policies & Procedures including Health & Safety, Compliance and Stock Control
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre
- Liaise with Head Office and other Departments
- Support other Centres, when asked, when necessary
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
Customer service and multitasking are very important within this role as you are required to work face to face with the public as well as on the phone. Teamwork is also an essential criteria in this busy and fast paced environment.
As a fast-fit manager you will need to demonstrate:
- Good practical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to lead others.
Working hours are Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week and alternate Sundays paid at overtime.
Basic salary of £26,000 + bonus with an overall OTE of £30,000+
This role is one of many automotive jobs in Sussex & Surrey, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Martin Bane quoting Ref: J74077, Fast Fit Branch Manager, Leatherhead.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.
Automotive Careers | Automotive Jobs | Automotive Recruitment | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Motor Trade Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Jobs in Automotive Field | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Top Automotive Jobs | Motor Industry Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Motor Trade Job Hiring | Jobs Motor Trade | Jobs in Motor Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Jobs Automotive Industry | Automotive Vacancies | Mechanic Jobs | Motor Vehicle Technician | Entry Level Automotive Technician Jobs| Garage Jobs | Vehicle Technician Jobs | Garage Mechanic | Tyre Technician Jobs | Tyre Fitter | Service Department Jobs | Garage Vacancies | Fast Fit | Fast Fit Jobs | Fast Fit Mechanic | Fast Fit Technician | Accident Repair Jobs | Jobs in Surrey | Automotive Jobs Surrey | Motor Trade Jobs Surrey