Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Customer Booking Clerk required in Southend.
Salary: Up to £17,000 Basic, OTE £21,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Customer Booking Clerk Required for Prestige Main Dealer - Southend
Automotive Customer Booking Clerk Required for Vehicle Dealership in the Southend Area.
Our Client in the Southend area is currently looking to hire an experienced Telephone based Bookings Clerk for their busy office.
As a bookings representative you will be office based and responsible for generating appointments and maintaining existing bookings. Duties include;
* To endeavour to answer all calls within a maximum of four rings.
* To make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times confirmed to customer by email.
* To establish customer's onward travel arrangements and offer service loan car facility or courtesy transport.
* To confirm customers payment method and details.
* To load the workshop accurately using the agreed flat rate times and the reservation system.
* To ensure that workshop loading is as efficient as possible, communicating regularly with Consultants, Driver Services and workshop Control.
* To update the brands database with customer/vehicle details.
* To supply the technician with all repair orders for assessment of part needs.
* To contact customers when ordered parts have arrived and book-in as soon as possible.
* To be responsible for the allocation of all loan cars.
* To be responsible for the allocation of all collection and deliveries.
* To receive breakdown vehicles, inform customers of breakdown procedure and allocate to a workshop team.
This is an office based job where you will be dealing with all your customers by telephone and email so you will need to be comfortable in this environment.
Motor trade experience is essential. This is a great stepping stone into the service department.
You will need to demonstrate:
A professional manner
Good communication skills
Good organisational skills
The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
If you're interested in finding out more then please get in touch today!!
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm & 1.5 Saturday's in 4.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package with the opportunity for bonus. With a basic salary in the region of £17k + bonus £21k.
This vacancy is based in London and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants.
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this East London & South Essex, please contact Rose at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Rose Skipper, quoting Job Ref J68174, Customer Booking Clerk, Southend.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.