Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Business Manager required in Grimsby.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Business Manager Required For Car Main Dealer - Grimsby
An opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic, proactive, and professional individual who has a strong working knowledge of Automotive Main Dealer F&I to join our client's successful motor trade team based in Grimsby.
As a Business Manager, your role is key to the success of the sales department. You will be required to propose financial solutions and products to their customers, along with stacking deals, second facing customers and ensuring the sales team are adhering to the sales process, whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times.
* You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
* Maximise sales volumes and margins on finance, warranty and credit protection insurance products.
* Be highly organised with the ability work well on your own and within the Sales Team.
* Full understanding of targets ensuring both you and the team are maximising every opportunity.
* Inspire the sales team to deliver an excellent customer experience.
* Have high motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure.
In order to qualify for this position you must have a proven track record as an Automotive Business Manager, Sales Manager or Transaction Manager and be fully FCA compliant.
As well as a very realistic year one OTE of atleast £40,000 + you will also get 1in2 Weekends off as well as a day off in the week every other.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Grimsby, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J68424 - Business Manager, Grimsby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.