Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Experienced Bodyshop Controller required in Lanarkshire.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Bodyshop Controller Required For Accident Repair Centre in Lanarkshire - Motor Trade Jobs Scotland
Bodyshop Controller Required For Accident Repair Centre in Lanarkshire.
* The management and co-ordination of productive and support staff to ensure effective workflow of repairs to meet all targets.
* Issuing jobs to the Bodyshop staff making sure all work is completed in a timely fashion.
* Liaising with different staff on all levels within the department.
* Ensuring exact standards are met in the preparation of vehicles to manufacturer specifications.
* Using a variety of computer systems including company specific databases, Excel spreadsheets and Word.
* Accountability for Health and Safety regulations
* Performance management coaching and development as appropriate.
* Previous Bodyshop control experience is essential.
* Ability to work alone and as part of a team in a pressurised environment.
* Ability to prioritise work and complete it to a high standard
* Excellent communication skills
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 - 5:30
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic
If this seems like THE PERFECT PLACEMENT for you then get in touch today!!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Declan McAvoy quoting J70998, Bodyshop Controller, Lanarkshire.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.