Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Bodyshop Advisor Required in Milton Keynes.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £24,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Bodyshop Advisor required for Accident Repair Centre - Milton Keynes
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Milton Keynes area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their successful motor trade business.
Monday to Thursday
8:30am - 5:30pm
8:30am - 5pm
You will need to have a proven track record working as an automotive Customer Service Advisor or Bodyshop Advisor. You will work alongside two other experienced automotive Bodyshop Advisors, working to meet set targets and deadlines.
You will also be required to ensure any warranty work paperwork is correct and accounted for, type other letters as required and maintain an accurate filing system.
The successful candidate will:
* Prepare and type estimates, invoices and associated paperwork for the Bodyshop,
* Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties,
* Ensure all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner,
* Produce estimates for work to be carried out and invoices for work completed.
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
* Agrees the details of the work that is to be carried out
* Coordinates bodyshop activity to deliver agreed work
* Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
To apply please send your CV to Gabby Sears quoting J65550 - Bodyshop Advisor, Milton Keynes.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.