Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Assistant Aftersales Manager Required in Chippenham.
Salary: Up to £29,000 Basic, OTE £33,600 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Assistant Aftersales Manager Required For Main Car Dealer - Chippenham
Our client requires an experienced automotive Assistant Aftersales Manager to join their franchised motor trade dealership.
The role will be to ensure that customer requirements for service and repair are met, by utilising the resources allocated to them in the most efficient and productive manner.
* Controlling a team of Technicians, including the workflow, allocation etc
* Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
* Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Service Manager
* Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto Kerridge and using the One Link system
* Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards
* Managing progress of all jobs
* Liaising with the customer during progression of work
* Completing a full description of the work done
* Producing invoices for customers as required
* Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role
This role requires experience of working in the job within a main car dealership as well as extensive knowledge of the Kerridge DMS System.
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Chippenham, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J77915, Automotive Aftersales Manager, Chippenham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.