Aftersales Executive, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Our client a main car dealership in Cambridge is currently looking to recruit an Aftersales Executive to join their customer focused service team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a main car dealer.
The role includes:
• Meeting & greeting customers
• Booking in vehicles
• Workshop Loading
• Liaising with the workshop team and the customers
• Providing quotations
• Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
• Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
• Dealing with service enquiries by telephone, email, face to face
• Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
Candidates must be extremely customer focused and able to communicate clearly and effectively maintaining a strong rapport with our client's new and existing customers. Current or previous experience as an Aftersales Executive within the motor trade is preferable.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
For details or to apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS14286
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Aftersales | Aftersales Advisor | Automotive | Dealership | Main Dealer | Aftersales Consultant | Service Advisor | Motor trade | Careers | Jobs | Cambridgeshire | Cambridge |