Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Accounts Clerk Required in Cardiff.
Salary: Up to £13,510 Per Annum
Term: Part Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Part Time Accounts Clerk for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Cardiff
Our client, a large franchise approved Car Dealership in the Cardiff region, is currently looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Clerk to join their business on a 30-hour permanent contract.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and General Manager, your keys responsibilities will include:
* To ensure accurate and complete processing and recording in all accounts and administrative matters.
* To account for and properly analyse all cash receipts and payments.
* To care for and be vigilant over physical cash and its secure storage.
* To ensure that accounting and administrative records are accurately maintained and updated daily.
* To ensure that all paperwork and documentation is processed speedily, efficiently and accurately.
* To maintain a control system for petty cash, and reconcile same.
* To enhance the reputation of our client's business at every opportunity when interacting with others.
In order to be eligible for the role our client requires the following experience:
* Numerate and literate at the clerical level.
* Understand accounting information such as invoices, credit notes, payment methods, receipts and payments advices.
* Knowledge and understanding of VAT and associated documentation.
* To have received training and to be adept at inputting information onto a computer.
* To have received training in the identification of forged banknotes, fraudulent cheque completion and money laundering.
* Capable of providing a professional and courteous service to customers.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of £13,510 per annum (roughly £8.66 per hour) over 30 hour week.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house and brand approved training provided.
* Fantastic career prospects with a long-standing and reputable local business.
In this role, you are required to work a 30 hour week. Our client is entirely flexible with how you work these hours throughout the week as long as they are between 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J77171, Accounts Clerk, Cardiff.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.