Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Accountant Required in Middlesex.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Accountant Required for Automotive Motorcycle Main Dealership - Middlesex
Our Client, an Automotive Main Dealer in the Middlesex area is currently looking to hire a Dealership Accountant for their busy Motorcycle Dealership.
You will ideally live within the Middlesex area or be able to travel to this area and have working experience in a position such as this.
You will have a strong and stable career history, showing progression to this level, be ACCA/ AAT qualified and possibly a member of CIMA.
A working knowledge of Kerridge Dealer Management System is a mandatory requirement for this important role.
Responsible for: -
* Producing full management accounts within 10 days of month end, supported by full balance reconciliations.
* Management of the annual audit.
* Maintaining relationships with all financial & tax authorities (including banks).
* Weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual forecasting & annual budgeting.
* Monthly cost analysis against budget.
* Daily banking, bank reconciliation & monthly payroll authorisation.
* The submission of monthly composite to the manufacturer.
* Control & reconciliation of manufacturer bonus debtors plus F&I debtors; including liaising with departments to ensure all monies are received.
* Purchase control verification for Parts & subcontracted work.
* VAT calculation & submission.
* Attending monthly meetings to review debtors (Vehicle, cash & warranty) plus Accounts meetings.
Must be fully conversant with: -
* Bank reconciliation
* Purchase Ledger - reconciling supplier statements & controlling monthly payments.
* Sales Ledger
My client is happy to offer flexible working hours - full time or part time.
Motor trade experience is essential as a Dealership Accountant.
To apply please send your CV to Charlotte Bell quoting J71735, Accountant, Middlesex.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.