We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Engineering Manager to work in a busy garage in the East London area.
The successful Assistant Engineering Manager MUST hold an industry recognised qualification and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all staff within the garage fully understand and comply with company and statutory requirements in terms of Health & Safety and operating procedures.
* To ensure that the depot peak vehicle requirement is achieved on a daily basis and to ensure that all vehicles supplied for service are cleaned and maintained to a high standard that exceeds the statutory requirements set out by VOSA.
* Dealing with the maintenance, health and safety and environmental impact of Company premises and ensuring legislative compliance.
* Responsibility for staffing levels, recruitment, training, management, communication and pay of all engineering staff, adhering to Company policies, procedures and formal union agreements. This includes absence and performance management.
* Reduce waste and improve efficiency wherever possible.
* Effective and efficient administration as record keeping and processing paperwork is an essential part of this role.
In return our client is offering:
* £47,000 p/a + Benefits
* On-going training and career development
* Good working environment with modern facilities
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, please call Tom Nelson or David James at FastTrack Management Services Ltd on