Apprentice Parts Advisor required in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Have you always wanted to work in the Automotive Industry as a Parts Advisor, but haven't got the experience required? Then this is the opportunity for you!!
I am looking to recruit a Parts Apprentice for my client, a Trade Parts Specialist centre in Cambridge. The role will be serving a manufacturer backed 2 year apprenticeship working within the Parts department. The successful candidate will be coached and developed from day one, on the workings of the Parts department and all aspects of the job role. Successful completion of the apprentice scheme will see you successfully qualified as a Parts Advisor with several prestigious car brands in the industry.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Correctly qualifying and identifying the specific parts that customers require.
• Processing orders in a prompt, courteous and accurate manner.
• Effectively managing multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
• Developing the skillsets necessary to sell parts to customers.
• Attending to customers’ enquiries; in person, by telephone and via the internet.
All we require from you is:
• Willingness to fully commit to, and effectively engage within, this structured two-year apprenticeship.
• A keen passion for the Automotive Industry
• Excellent communication skills
To apply for this role, please send your full & up to date CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) quoting ref: PRS14770
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Industry | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Prestige | Parts | Parts Advisor | Parts Rep | Parts Administrator | Apprentice | Apprentice Parts Advisor | Customer Service | Front of House | Job | Career | Cambridge | Cambridgeshire