We are the UK’s Largest Independent S.M.A.R.T. Repair Company with customers based far and wide across the UK, and we are looking to recruit dependable individuals to join our successful Diamond-Cut Wheel division.
To be considered for this Alloy Wheel Technician / Painter position, you must have:
· Experience within a Wheel Repair position preferably but not a necessity · some paint experience is preferable but training given
· Basic Mechanical knowledge preferable Within this role, you’ll be carrying out a variety of tasks such as Powder Coating, Lathe operation and prepping and painting wheels to the highest of standards.
Experience within these fields is highly desirable but training will be provided for the right candidate.
Within this position, your main day-to-day tasks will include:
· Reviewing damage & planning work to be carried out
· Carrying out a high number of wheel repairs on a daily basis
· Priming and spraying painting wheels along with powder coating, tyre fitting and balancing.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary for this positon will be paid at £23,000 per annum - With all equipment and uniforms provided. Working hours for this particular position are 11pm-8.30am from Sunday to Thursday (Night Shift) OR Sunday to Thursday 3pm -12.30pm (Mid-Shift)
We are looking to hire 2 candidates, one for the Mid-Shift and one for the night-shift
We look forward to hearing from you.