Our client a successful commercial vehicle dealership are looking to recruit an experienced Aftersales Support Advisor to join their customer focused service team in Cambridge.
The role includes:
• Meeting & greeting customers
• Booking in vehicles
• Workshop Loading
• Liaising with the workshop team and the customers
• Providing quotations
• Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
• Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
• Dealing with service enquiries by telephone, email, face to face
• Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
• Dealing with Parts enquiries
Candidates must be extremely customer focused and able to communicate clearly and effectively maintaining a strong rapport with our client's new and existing customers.
Current or previous experience as an Aftersales advisor within the commercial vehicle trade is essential.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
To be considered for the role, please APPLY TODAY or contact Damian at Autoskills on