25 days ago
Aftersales Commercial Parts Manager
Job Title: Aftersales Commercial Parts Manager
Department: CMT (Aftersales Commercial)
Location: Factory 2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Head of Commercial Aftersales
First established in 1902, Triumph Motorcycles celebrated 110 years of motorcycle manufacturing in 2012. For more than two decades, Triumph Motorcycles has been based in Hinckley, Leicestershire, and has produced iconic bikes that perfectly blend authentic design, character, charisma and performance.
Building around 60,000 bikes per year, Triumph is the largest British Motorcycle Manufacturer and has over 750 Dealers across the world.
At the heart of Triumph’s philosophy is a commitment and passion to develop truly unique motorcycles that offer a blend of distinctive design, intuitive handling and performance to enjoy the perfect ride.
This focus, innovation and engineering passion has today created a broad range of bikes suited to all motorcycle riders, including the striking 2.3 litre Rocket III, the unmistakable Speed Triple, the TT winning SuperSports Daytona 675R, class defining Tiger 800, transcontinental Tiger Explorer and the iconic Triumph Bonneville family.
Triumph currently employs around 2000 personnel worldwide and has subsidiary operations in the UK, America, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan, Sweden, Benelux, Brazil, India and Thailand, as well as a network of independent distributors. Triumph has manufacturing facilities in Hinckley, Leicestershire and Thailand plus CKD facilities in Brazil and India.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Drive the sales of Genuine Triumph parts sales to exceed budget.
• Monitor parts forecasting accuracy and present/deliver recommendations to optimise parts provisions.
• Implement and Manage the Triumph Parts Buying Loyalty and core stocking programmes across its Global network to achieve business objectives per bike unit.
• Liaise with pricing teams to support competitiveness positioning against Aftermarket suppliers.
• Manage and deliver parts product programmes including Tyres, Oil and Consumables.
• Proactively exploit marketing channels to promote the use and benefits of Genuine components
• Utilise sales and trend data to model commercial business scenarios to drive sales of genuine components through its global network.
• Create effective marketing plans and campaigns at component level to positively impact sales revenues across the Global representation of dealers.
• Support and promote end of life parts programmes to minimise company exposure to obsolescence.
• Provide detailed parts sales analysis of buying trends and shortfalls across markets with supporting actions and recommendations to remedy findings.
• Liaise with global markets to drive parts sales per transaction and plan accordingly.
• Support as required parts forecasting through supply and demand planning.
• Manage the production of Brochures, guides, on line content and supporting materials.
• Oversee forward order processes associated to global parts campaigns.
• Participate in financial budgeting processes.
• Manage the Triumph Heritage parts provision.
• Generate reporting outputs for market and senior management review.
• Track back order provision and agree actions with parts operations team to supply.
• Monitor Distribution Centre fill rates and key performance indicators, recommending actions to address shortfalls.
Essential skill requirements:
• Minimum GSCE level C or above or equivalent.
• Passion for Motorcycles.
• Parts Operations.
• Parts Commerciality.
• Microsoft Office (Excel).
• Motorcycle Manufacturer.
• Motorcycle Importer.
• Motorcycle Distributer.
• Presentation skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Persuasive negotiator.
• Attention to detail.
• Customer experience.
• Deadline driven.
• Team worker.
• Problem solver.
• Thinks outside of the box.
• Prioritisation skills.
• Can do attitude.
Desirable skill requirements:
• A level or equivalent.
• Motorcycle parts.
• Agency management.
• Motorcycle main dealer.
• Automotive manufacturer.
• Automotive main dealer.
• Parts supply chain.
• Global market management.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is Thursday, 30th November 2017. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.
If you have any queries and wish to contact the HR team directly, please click here
View all current vacancies
Back to triumphmotorcycles.co.uk
5 days ago
only 23 days until close