This exciting opportunity exists within our Brighton Van Centre
**All candidates must follow the online application process**
We are constantly searching for dynamic, enthusiastic people to join our nationwide Van Centre network; people that fully understand the real value of customer service.
So if you’re looking for a challenging career that really delivers, a career where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you.
Job Purpose: To be the focal point of contact for Volkswagen Van Centre customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles.
Managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Van Centre and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
As a Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Aftersales Advisor, your Key Objectives will be:
• To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries on behalf of the Van Centre
• Qualify service needs and diagnose vehicle running problems where appropriate. Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
• Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system
• Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
• Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Van Centre procedures
• Understand and adhere to Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles Brand service requirements
• Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the Van Centre
• Maintain product knowledge on the full Commercial Vehicles range
• Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times
**Strictly no Agencies**
Skills and Experience Required
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles is a progressive brand, with an enviable reputation for quality, reliability and environmental awareness. We pride ourselves on our close partnerships with our customers – organisations large and small up and down the UK.
With more than 60 years of heritage, we have a huge following of enthusiasts from around the world. It’s all thanks to our ability to punch above our weight as a team. As part of our team, you’ll go to work enhancing our long-standing reputation, rolling your sleeves up and building close relationships in the world of corporate business which will ensure our sustained success for the next 60 years.