Administrator - Vehicle Returns
16,000 - 20,000 depending on experience
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator-Vehicle Returns.
Based at our Bellshill Branch you will be responsible for monitoring vehicles prior to contract return through to becoming available for sale. You will be liaising with depot staff, customers & DVLA
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
* Ensure vehicle is returned on or before the contract end date in line with SGB Operating Lease & Contract Hire return conditions
* Arranging and monitoring vehicle movements when necessary, updating records to show correct location at all times
* Stock allocation, vehicle movements, vehicle documents & spare keys
* Dealing with any parking charges or DVLA fines in a timely manner
* Telephoning customers to discuss returns procedure for vehicles
* Run monthly invoices, reports and letters to customers
* Getting order numbers and invoicing dealers if time frames are not met
* Provide weekly reports of vehicles that require inspection or rectification work to various parties
Key requirements for the role:
* Must be organised in their approach to work, highly motivated, with the initiative to prioritise own workload
* Excellent time keeping and attendance
* Good administration skills
* Confident telephone manner
* Good customer service skills
* An ability to work unsupervised and adhere to strict deadlines
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, childcare vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly no Recruitment Agencies**