CLTN7.5t Job title:
7.5T Delivery Driver Location:
Clutton / BS39 Contract type:
Permanent (Temp to Perm) Hourly rate/Salary:
£20,000 – £22,000 Plus Overtime, The role:
Do you want to work in a fantastic company that has a family atmosphere?
Do you prefer going to work in a picturesque rural location than in the middle of an industrial estate?
This company are a distributor of kitchens and bathroom products for the south west of England and Wales. Working from their rural premises, they deliver in 3.5T - Class 2 vehicles, but are currently looking for a 7.5T Driver to fill this role which will see you delivering various white goods to a variety of sites around Somerset, Bristol and the South.
Delivering on behalf of a small local company who are excellent at looking after their staff.
You will be working as part of a team and using your own initiative to complete deliveries.
Although this is a physical role, most of the items being delivered are of a reasonable weight. Dependent upon the load, you will have a Drivers Mate to support you. Key information:
- Immediate Start
- Hours are Monday to Friday with a start time between 05:00 and 08:00 daily.
- You will be contracted to 47.5 hours per week and will receive overtime payments above this – no weekend work in involved.
- Have worked as a 7.5T driver or have recently passed your test
- Have knowledge of the Bristol area and ideally the South-West
- Hold a 7.5T (C1) license
- Valid DQC card (CPC card)
- Have a Digital Tachograph card
- On-Site Parking Provided
- Based in rural location (minimal Traffic to contend with)
If you are interested in this 7.5T Driving Job for Clutton, please apply online or call BlueArrow Bristol and ask for Sam Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.