HGV2 & 7.5 Drivers : Full time with immediate starts!
We are currently recruiting for Drivers to join our client who is an award-winning Home Delivery network. We are looking for confident, engaging, polite and friendly applicants who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service. The role will involve driving, customer service and delivering furniture as part of a two-person team so we need team players with a professional calm and understanding manner.
* Be passionate about providing an excellent customer experience to customers in their homes
* Work efficiently to tight deadlines to ensure customer satisfaction targets and service targets are adhered to in line with values and behaviours
* Keep in regular communication with both customers and colleagues to update on progress and manage expectations effectively
* Drive in a safe and responsible manner
* Be physically able to carry furniture in customers' homes, taking care to protect their property and personal effects
* Keep the vehicle you use clean, tidy and well cared for so it is ready to be used the next day
* Accurate and efficient completion of the delivery of stock to customers
* Responsibilities for the Health and Safety of themselves and others, adhering to safe working practices and the Health & Safety at Work Act, including accident, incident and damage reporting.
* Ensuring compliance with Transport driving regulations and working time regulations.
Experience & Qualifications
* You must hold a valid in date Class 2 or 7.5 tonne licence with no more than six penalty points
* Or you must hold a valid in date driving license with the provision to drive a 3.5 tonne vehicle, again with no more than six penalty points
* You must hold a valid in date Drivers CPC licence
* You must also hold a Digi Tachograph card
* Previous retail and commercial driving experience is desirable
Immediate starts available with opportunity to go permanent after 12 weeks, please call H&G onor send your CV to email@example.com to get booked in for an interview asap!