Vehicle Technician,Nissan Chester, Nissan ChesterContract Type: PermanentRef. req1742Excellent earning potentialMarket leading employee benefitsThere has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.About the roleJoining us ...
A talented EDS Project Engineer required to work for Continental Automotive UK on projects based with OEMs in the Midlands and Cheshire.
• To be responsible for the mechanical and electrical attributes of power cable assemblies being specified for use in our customer's applications, within voltage ranges of 12V to 600V.
• To plan the evolution and maturation of power cable design...
A vehicle Networks Engineer is required to work amongst the Energy Management Team at Bentley, in a Customer facing and reporting. You will be involved in the responsibilities as below.
• Testing CAN, LIN FLEX RAY networks conform to specification.
• Design test specifications to check new and modified networks conform.
• Check and sign off CAN, LIN, ...