A talented EDS Project Engineer required to work for Continental Automotive UK on projects based with OEMs in the Midlands and Cheshire.
• To be responsible for the mechanical and electrical attributes of power cable assemblies being specified for use in our customer's applications, within voltage ranges of 12V to 600V.
• To plan the evolution and maturation of power cable design...
A vehicle Networks Engineer is required to work amongst the Energy Management Team at Bentley, in a Customer facing and reporting. You will be involved in the responsibilities as below.
• Testing CAN, LIN FLEX RAY networks conform to specification.
• Design test specifications to check new and modified networks conform.
• Check and sign off CAN, LIN, ...